Job Title: Product Planner
Our client is a leading company in design, manufacture, and marketing of a broad portfolio of high-performance analog used in electronic equipment.
- Primary responsibility will be the predictable execution of the wafer purchase orders placed on subcontract foundries, primarily TSMC. Duties include being the primary, ‘on the ground’ interface with TSMC on issues of tactical execution, including delivery commitments, traffic-related issues (shipping), lead-time performance, expedite coordination and new product delivery.
- Work closely with the Wilmington-based Foundry Procurement Team in processing engineering change orders and related documentation in a timely and accurate manner to foundry subcontract manufacturers. Work closely with the product line planning organization to ensure accurate purchase orders are placed in support of production wafer requirements.
- Working jointly with our Foundry Procurement and Product line Planning, subcon Foundry Sales support and the subcon Foundry Manufacturing organizations, and utilizing the web-based Expedite Tool, track and report on expedite processing to ensure accurate commit dates against critical customer and product expedites.
- Liaison to the subcon mfg organization on ancillary logistics issues such as probe capacity. Implement probe change orders with the factory, including new product test release or test program revisions.
- Work with Foundry Logistics, our Traffic Council, and the local mfg organizations to improve transit time & cost, and with Central Planning to optimize supply chain efficiency and effectiveness. Work with the foundries to drive on-time delivery to factory commit date while attempting to improve to customer request data. Track and report on mfg lead-times against vendor committed turn-time performance.
- Documentation of procedures/policies specifying methodologies used in the external foundry planning and procurement process, in compliance with ISO and QS9000 standards to ensure ongoing re-certification, as well as compliance with automotive standards for related products.
- Bachelor or Master in Business/Operations/Planning mgt/Industrial Engineering desirable.
- Semiconductor experience preferred but not necessary.
- Fluency in English and Chinese.
- Strong communication and team skills.
- Quick learner.
If you are interested in this position please apply with your CV in word format to:
You can also reach us at +886-2-2757-7268 # 210