|Corporate Banking - Job Contents:|
- Client-oriented professional to proactively manage a complex portfolio of multinational clients with headquarters overseas
- Enhances corporate relationships and customer service quality
- Protect, defend, and grow our inbound client franchise in Taiwan
- Lead, influence, and ultimately own a consistent, cohesive client experience for our clients
- Act as a strategic advisor to portfolio clients, channeling business development activities to ultimately provide the most suitable client solutions, thereby deepening the Bank’s wallet
- Supports Group Global, Regional, and Local relationships and initiatives
- Close liaison with colleagues from other lines of business, business segments, products and services
- Safeguards the Group from potential loss and minimizes risk of losses from bad debts
Private Bank - Job Contents:
- Client-oriented professional to proactively manage a complex portfolio of clients, becoming a trusted advisor to lead strategic dialogues with clients at a portfolio level through the understanding of specific business requirements and delivering creative and flexible customer solutions.
- By understanding client financial needs and the creditability in the market, closely monitoring the market trend and loan outstanding to ensure the facilities are properly utilized.
- Through operational risks identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting, rectification of the results of risk events, controls the operational risk adequately and in a cost-effective manner.