Software OS engineer develop, adapt, and supply support through tools, designs and customizations in several Operating Systems, easing integration between Software, Hardware and
Firmware applied in all the platforms developed in the Hardware Development and Manufacturing Team
Responsibilities & Duties
• Adapt different Operating Systems to HDM team needs
• Develop tools to help and support Operating system on different platforms.
• Design and Develop methods and/or Systems to ease O.S. Deployment on Production lines.
• Develop low/high level software to solve product Challenges.
• Provide Documentation and OS images files Management
• BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent practical
• 3 to 5 years of experience.
• Proficient on scripting languages (BASH, phyton)
• Experience in version control systems (such as Git).
• Experience coding in C /C++.
• Experience working on Android AOSP.
• Experience working with Linux Operating System.
• Experience working with Linux Kernel/Drivers Sources.
• Experience working with Windows Images.
• Experience developing and compiling for x86/x64 and ARM architectures.
• Experience Working or manage Bootloaders command line, scripting, (Grub, uboot and EFI
• Ability to read and understand technical specs and datasheets.
• Ability to communicate well oral and written.
• Responsible, Dedicated, Committed and Honest.
Additional Preferred qualifications:
• Experience working with Android or Linux BSP (Board Support Packages).