1. FW Sr. Engineer (Contractor)
To design and develop the Firmware that runs on the MCU of the product designed in-house. The development goes from concept of the product until the manufacture process. The Firmware Engineer interacts with the hardware team, QA team, SW Team, Manufacturing Team and Product management team. The FW engineer must be able to understand the hardware functionalities in order to develop an efficient Firmware that fully integrates with the hardware.
• Plan and design the FW development of the product from a technical perspective based on the received specifications. The design need to ensure: clarity of purpose, testability and flexibility.
• Create all the documentation needed in order to properly keep track of all FW versions (release notes, revision history, etc.), in order to ensure maintainability.
• Provide technical support to the Manufacturing teams, QA teams, and other external teams, regarding the FW resources deployment.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
• At least 3 years Firmware experience. IPC experience preferred.
• Advanced C programming skills.
• Basic assembler programming skills.
• Familiar with MCUs Architecture, knowledge of embedded systems.
• Schematic Reading and analyzing skills (Understanding of electronic circuits).
2. QA Technical Engineer (1-year contract)
• To design, implement and schedule jobs on the continuous integration server.
• Be responsible of the monitoring and maintenance of the continuous integration pipeline.
• To rely on automation to optimize processes and performance.
• To keep documentation of the tool chain of the software platform up to date.
• To keep documentation of the continuous integration infrastructure up to date.
• To provide support to testers and field personnel, as needed to determine system problems.
• To follow configuration management practices.
• To support the testing of software components by automating test.
• 2+ years of experience setting up Continuous Integration environment and Jobs with Jenkins.
• Experience in scripting languages: python and bash
• Experience in test automation of desktop and mobile software.
• Knowledge of test automation tools (such as Robot framework, Test complete, Cucumber or HP UFT).
Interested Parties please apply with your CV in word format to email@example.com
You can also reach us at +886-2-2757-7268#188.