n Major Areas of Responsibility：
- Objective is to achieve/exceed sales targets within the assigned key accounts by fostering a win-win relationship with all assigned key accounts and secure a climate of trust and mutual respect.
- Suggest and develop the sales strategy/regional sales plan for the key accounts in the assigned region.
- Implement the strategy that covers reasonable long-term sales across all Moxa product lines at the key account.
- Be the primary sales interface or window to the assigned key accounts by doing key account visits.
- Continually monitor the requirements/ marked demand of key account and make timely recommendations for effect improvement.
- Work closely with Moxa Business Development Department to ensure efficient sales of products and market feedback.
8 years of working experience.
5 years of sales experience.
Experience in regional business practice and strategic account development is a must.
Experience in Industrial Automation infrastructure/Rail Business is an advantage.
Ability to schedule and host strategic meetings and presentations for key accounts.
Active participation at trade shows.
Hunter/farmer mentality: 80/20%.
Be ready to travel frequently.