We are looking for a Product Director/Manager of EDA tools (Advanced Node 20nm, 10nm, 7nm, 5nm process knowledge) for a global EDA tool company. This position is located in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
This position is responsible as a Product Architect major leader, develop potential EDA tools and functions.
Highly entrepreneurial spirit, highly interested in challenging, very high salaries.
- Manages Tier1 foundry Advanced Node EDA tools development programs to ensure successful program execution against established commitments.
- Acts and has ambitious to build up/ lead a team (3-4 People) to be as the focal point of contact and a coordinator and manages all external and internal communications to cross-functional teams spanning geographical and organizational boundaries- Welcome Sr. Engineer to take the challenge as a Manager; A Manager takes change to be as a Director.
- Plays as a Product Architect major leader, develop potential EDA tools and functions.
- Plans and directs schedules; identifies and escalates issues; drives problems to resolution; and identifies and manages risk.
- Organize cross region, cross function activities, host regular and ad-hoc meeting both internally and externally.
- The individual must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time, recognize and mitigate risks, and work proactively on contingency plans.
- The candidate must be process-oriented with emphasis on clear and documented communication.
- Typically requires a BS or above with a minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience,
- Candidate must have a strong background and proven track record in program management in analog/digital design.
- Must have understanding of Analog, Mix-signal design flows and methodologies, Advanced Node IC manufacturing process, and process technologies.
- Having experience in dealing with and communicating at different levels of the organization. Exceptional verbal/written communication, leadership, interpersonal, and teamwork skills are a must.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to create and meet schedules.
- Previous design experience with at least one specialty in RTL, digital/analog circuit, backend implementation, silicon bring up. is a strong plus.
- Previous customer engagement experience such as presentation, customer oriented training, regular meeting is a strong plus.