Job Title: Government Affairs and Market Access Sr. Manager
Department: Government Affairs and Market Access
Report to: GM
Location: Taipei City
Our client in this search is a global market leader specializing in ophthalmic surgical instrument/disposable and related consumer good products.
Ensures Market Access excellence by striving at the optimal pricing and launch timing in collaboration with the relevant departments within Regional / Global Pricing Head.
Explore and identifies key stakeholders in-market and establishes relationships with key influencers and decision makers to facilitate broader and deeper market access for new products and to keep market access for existing products, in coordination with all involved departments across the organization.
Has a deep understanding of the country political environment and healthcare structure and an expertise especially in the area of market access, and is able to contribute to its regulatory and policy environment and market access process and delivers a government policy in the different key therapeutic areas where company is active.
- Explore, identify and foster trust-based working relationships with key national, regional and local stakeholders to facilitate bringing new products consistently, to influence policies and align company strategies to maximize potential and efficiently to market for the company.
- Structure, prepare local (national) pricing & reimbursement files and conduct listing negotiations, in cross-department collaboration, applying integrated account models.
- Organizational Support: support of the local marketing organization promotional activities that are regulated in the market.
- Pricing: Under the guidelines of the General Manager and the Franchises and Regional, manage the preparation and pursue the review and approval of new product reimbursement dossiers.
- Advocates company’s position with government health representatives and support disease advocacy activities with KOLs, patient organizations and health authorities in cross departmental cooperation.
- Advance company interests and positions (including legislative developments) in relevant industry’s local trade associations.
- Government Affairs: Actively work with associations (TOS, Hospital, NGOs), trade institutes and government bodies, to influence policies and align company strategies to maximize potential.
- Develop programs and materials for use by marketing, government relations and field staff that integrate information on product value to support strategies for optimizing revenues, reimbursement, and formulary positioning across managed markets.
- Maintain effective communication and cooperation amongst cross functions.
- Ensure team compliance of company SOPs, code of conduct and local regulations