Who we are…
Red Pill Lab has developed world leading algorithms in the domain of AI, motion capture and computer animation. Our product – Red Pill Studio had clients in more than 7 different countries and we have secured funds from some of the top investor firms in Asia. Now we are rapidly expanding our team and looking to provide exceeding service and experience for even broader audience.
What we need…
Red Pill Lab is looking for a seasoned backend engineer to join a stellar team working on Red Pill’s Web API and Cloud services. While this is an individual contributor role, you’ll be involved in many aspects helping evolve our existing architecture, working with teams to improve operations, and implementing new features and functionality.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members
- Developing the next generation of the RedPill membership experience, innovating on popular features like Creator posts and benefit delivery to serve creators in many niches.
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
Who we think will be a great fit…
We’re looking for someone who has an interest in system architecture, but passioned for getting things done. You’re experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great. You like challenges and take pride in solving hard problems in short times.
You also meet most (if not more) of the following requirements:
- 3-5 years of recent hands-on coding and software design
- 3-5 or more years of on-prem and cloud experience
- Bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree in a related field
- A track record of projects completed on time – you are a flawless executor, not a procrastinator
- You find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve head-scratching challenges
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Strong track record of implementing AWS services to deliver business value, or GCP.
- Experience with Linux/Unix and scripting languages like Python, shell scripting, etc.
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
- Since we are an international team speaking simple English will be a big plus