Our client is a foreign branding company with main products as computer peripherals for gaming.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, or related field with 5 years of related experience.
- Consumer Electronics industry experience at system level
- Developing innovative mechanical solutions for mass-produced consumer products
- Proficiency with 3D CAD tools (SolidWorks and Pro/Engineer preferred).