Our Client is an International based computer peripheral company and is looking for a Sr. Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer which is located in Taipei City.The Job Descriptions
- Develop reliability test plans for new products, which includes define critical components, communicate quality criteria during manufacturing process with suppliers and set quality control mechanism to meet the best performance and quality standard.
- Evaluate and review product samples during development stages; identify possible worst usage conditions and review product performance under these usage conditions; work with suppliers and Quality engineering manager to define checking methods to ensure product is compliant and meet the expected performance.
- Develop quality validation process during design verification and initial mass production builds if required.
- Work closely with suppliers or 3rd party testing labs on testing progress and results. Onsite visit are required from time to time. Perform in-house tests if necessary. When encountering issues, identify root cause with engineering teams and come out with a corrective plan.
- Explore potential 3rd party labs that fit our needs to perform reliability tests. Coordinate with 3rd party labs in testing plan and ensure they meet the schedule.
- Support technical support team in terms of customer complaints or product defective issues. Duplicate the issues and work with engineering team or suppliers to resolve the problems. Document the issues and solutions properly.
- Monitor suppliers’ non-conforming material or products handling process, problem resolutions including corrective and preventative action plan; ensure the improvement plan & follow up actions are effective and documented.
1. We’re looking for someone is more brand side QE not customer or factory’s side QE
2. Someone is able to develop product hardware test plan
3. Someone is able to develop reliability test plan for new products