Job Title: Sr. Brand Manager
Reporting Line: Head of Marketing
Location: Taipei City
Our client in this search is a global leading consumer goods (beverage) company that owns a wide range of highly reputed brands, providing top-tier products to customer over the globe.
Purpose of the Role
- Support the company grows the brand disproportionally and strengthen target brand’s innovative, premium brand image and continue to reinforce mental leadership in its category.
- Dimension & Key Figures that are most relating to this role :
Volume, Brand Equity, Innovation Rete, Functional Budget
Pattern of Relationships
- Sales & Trade Marketing: Leading role of the brand that leads Sales and Trade Marketing with brand strategy, channel activation programs according to the common set calendar and execution guidelines.
- CMI & Merchandising team: Collaborate with CMI & Merchandising team to explore and develop consumer insight and business drivers. Consolidate and share / agree with sales director and managers.
- Marketing Manager & Innovation Manager: Supporting role to company portfolio strategy / review by annual basis.
- Creative Agencies
- Brand GC/HAP
- Consumer insight & Customer insight (Internal and external customer)
- Liaise with CMI manager to initiate consumer studies to generate consumer/ customer insights and define brand opportunities based on obtained insights.
- Brand Strategy and Activity Management
- Develop, align, and acquire approvals on annual brand plan and support channel activation plan with focus on brand advertising (including digital), through-the-line communication, channel marketing (on/off premise) to effectively deliver volume, GPNet, and brand equity
- Implement according to plan (budget, timeline) and evaluate the results against set objectives.
- Support marketing manager & innovation manager with portfolio strategy
- Agency Management: Direct, supervise and integrate among creative agency, media agency, and digital agencies to deliver set campaign
- Manage media agency, PR partner to maximize brand exposures and goodwill in mass media
- A&P Budget Management: Control total budget and achieve spend efficiency through integration
- Align objectives, mechanics, give-away item, and budget with Sales / Trade Marketing team for channel consumer promotion
- Motivate and coach Sales team to effectively execute brand
- Review (reports/governance)
- Share best practices with relevant stakeholders
- Consolidate and share brand performance and learning to relevant stakeholders in GC/HAP.
- To develop annual brand plan
- Formulate brand strategy
- Identify jobs to be done
- Develop brand communication / activation plan (ATL)
- Support channel activation plan (BTL)
- Ensure 100% excellent execution
- Brand KPIs
- Trial rate
- Innovative brand attribute score
- Focuses Externally
- Thinks Globally
- Fosters Collaboration
- Engages and Inspires Others
- Develops People & Teams
- Drives to Win
- Brand strategy
- Portfolio Strategy
- Consumer insight
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to email@example.com. You can also reach us at +886-2-2757-7268 #168.
Please note, that while 博禹Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.