Our customer are looking for a Systems Acoustic Engineer for experience 5+.
1. Design and develop loudspeakers systems with inter-disciplinary team work approach.
2. Accountable for acoustics design and trouble shooting in product development phase from CONCEPT to PRODUCTION.
3. Accountable to make sure overall system acoustics design is suitable to manufacturability.
4. Develop communication skill and help to interface between Tymphany and customers, usually in English.
1. Degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering, Acoustics or equivalent experience
2. Good communication skills
3. Fluency in English
4. Excellent teamwork in a dynamic project environment