Our client in this search is a fast-growing financial portal in Southeast Asia. They are now seeking a HR Coordinator in Taiwan to help them recruit and build team.
- Working with our internal content and people team to create/ maintain the great employer branding
- Managing the full recruitment life cycle, helping hiring team to select great people as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Continuously improving processes to ensure an excellent experience for candidates throughout the hiring process as well as a great onboarding experience when new joiners commence.
- Using the recruitment data to efficiently report the hiring progress and status to optimise our process and candidate sources, and also keeping positive talent pipeline.
- Create and manage HR policies in Taiwan including filing P-files and HR reportings.
- Be a culture guardian, and provide seamless transition between candidate experience to employee experience.
- Organize internal/ external events such as social engagement, client meetings.
- 1~3 years of experience as a HR specialist or assistant.
- Working proficiency in English
- Detail-oriented, responsible and enthusiastic