Job Title: Technical Development Engineer
Report to: End Use Research Manager
Our client in this search is a global leading textile and material science company, providing cutting-edge fibers and polyester products to clients over the globe.
The advanced textile innovation center (ATIC) is newly established by our client as platform where we can bring our latest innovations closer to our customers. As a member of the technical staff at ATIC, you will work with both local and global colleagues to develop cutting edge applications of our core and differentiated all iconic company fiber products that are fashionable, high performance, and environmentally friendly.
- Generate and execute innovative ideas in textiles design, engineering, downstream treatment and finishing.
- Create value through new product development and innovations with brands, retailers and supply chain partners ranging from inner wear, outer wear, denim, hosiery, to warm and cool solutions.
- Interact with leadership (executives) to advance and promote new product development internally and externally with our brand/retail/supply chain partners.
- Deliver development projects within timeline and budget.
- Provide technical support to global technology initiatives in Asia Pacific region.
- Provide technical solutions to mill and brand customers in Asia Pacific region.
- Be able to develop intellectual property (patents).
- Good appreciation for safety, health, and environment affairs.
- Must work well in multi-functional and diverse cultural team environment.
- Self-motivated, with strong innovation mindset and strong communication skills.
- Willing and able to travel within China and across Asia per business needs.
Advantages & Regards
- Premier research and development platform at the frontier of textile industry.
- Global training opportunity.
- Periodic US travel required.
- Excellent career development path.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Creative working atmosphere and comfortable working environment.
- Relocation assistance available.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to email@example.com. You can also reach us at +886-2-2757-7268 #168.
Please note, that while 博禹Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.