My client is an leading luxury international brand. They are specializing in all functions and have been in Taiwan for more than 20 years via wholesales and retail channels.
- Responsible for assisting Managing Director to handle with the Marketing activity and ensure objectives are reached.
- Lead the marketing team and plan marketing plan.
- Control annual marketing budget.
- Initiate marketing plans and strategies for brand building.
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of media spending.
- Creative thinking and innovative approach.
- Strong digital media planning and experience to reach brand objectives.
- Conduct PR campaign and execution.
- Develop CRM program to recruit and reward VIPs.
- Manage the visual merchandising plan.
- trade marketing activities.
- Establish training program and monitor implementation.
- Support retail expansion plan.
- Minimum 4 years of Marketing Experience.
- Fluent/Native English.
- Passion in Marketing & PR.